Monday, January 11, 2010

Geng Yin

Gen Yin

I sometimes find myself researching myself. If anyone should know me as well as the internet does, then I decided I would like to know what the internet knew. The internet knows that I was born in January, 1968. The internet knows my address and my telephone number ("well it thinks it does anyways."), and its advertisers know what my preferences are better than me.

If I was an alarmist, I would be scared about how much those nasty advertisers know about me. If I were "average", I wouldn't have to really worry, would I? The average person spends 4 hours a week online, while I toil years away trying to figure out how to turn this keyboard into an ATM. If I'm not worried about those damn advertisers than really, why all the hoopla about who knows what?

This whining is brought to you by the government, who at this very moment is planning on inking the next set of advertising regulations that can place your private information in more danger than it is right now. The truth of the matter is, than when you have to sort through information to decide what is "right" or "wrong", you are analyzing that information more than any algorithym that produces your advertising results today. The idea is "progressive", and you should know that the government could be planning to overwhelm the internet so that they can "fundeamentally" change it. "It's what progressives do when they are hard at work doing what they do".

So who knows me the best? Me? You? The government? I can safely say "nobody" knows me better than my own natural profile of dates and times and the freekin stars, I say this because this year is Gen Yin, "The year of the White Tiger" and this year is the perfect year to get what I want the most, productivity that pays.

The Year of the Tiger begins on February 14th 2010. It is a metal year. and as the stars will have it, if you want to accomplish something big, then this is the perfect year to get it done. I know more about myself than I did before I started this morning, so here is my Chinese New Year Resolution for Geng Yin 2010, the Year of the White Tiger. I will create enough of my own content ot begin my personal library of fiction and non fiction books and articles that will continue to produce revenues long after they are written.

No comments: