Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween is Coming.. Can you say 'Trick or Treat?'

That's right ladies and gents, Halloween is almost upon us. You can go right now to our Halloween Store to connect with some great costume deals. Our party and event planning would not be nearly as extra special if we did not throw our creatives into the mix. Costumes, party tricks, ideas, and skits are what make gatherings special. Create the perfect Halloween atmosphere with a few of our event and party ideas.

Contact an event planner even if you don't plan on hiring one.

Let's say you want to throw your own special Halloween event but you are not a very good organizer or have ever thrown together a themed event before. Learn from the experts where they go for the best deals, what their idea of a perfect Halloween party is and so much more. I know because I'm an event planner. I get at least five calls a week from consumers who never plan to hire me as an event planner. They don;t hire me because they never planned on hiring an event planner, just wanted some good ideas from an expert. It works if you find someone like me, someone who is willing to talk to the public and let go of some of their best ideas for free. I have had clients come back to me years later to hire me because a conversation we had earlier. I help becasue I like to help. I get hired because I know what I'm talking about, and in Houston, I'm one of the best.

Always consider who's coming before you set your plan into motion. Why would you do a 'Devil may Care' party when the guest list is filled with arriving nuns? "You wouldn't" Know your crowd, jump into their skin, find out what makes them happy, excited, scared, and hungry, becasue for the perfect Halloween event, you need a blend of all these. And you need to know how to have a frightfully good time too. Take your task seriously before the big day so that you can enjoy what you have planned for your guests as if you were a guest to your own party.

No comments: